This venue Originally a 13th-century monastery, it becomes the five-star luxury hotel is a fine example of a sympathetically refurbished monument.
It scores just as high when it comes to location.
It’s perched on top of an 80-meter cliff, with spectacular views of the Amalfi coast.
But it’s also only 5 minutes’ walk from Amalfi’s harbor and town center.
• Converted 13th-century monastery with the original cloister and church
• Cliff-top location with sea views
• 5-minute walk to Amalfi Almost all of our 53 rooms look directly out to sea. They’re decorated with bright, neutral tones and chic minimalist furniture. They’ve all got air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.
• Elegant, contemporary rooms
• Sea views
• Free Wi-Fi The hotel has 2 first-class restaurants: the main restaurant serves an Italian and Mediterranean inspired menu made up of gourmet dishes created with fresh local produce.
Its stylish indoor setting is complemented with an outdoor terrace offering breathtaking views of the coast.
The second restaurant is the perfect choice for an informal lunch in an al fresco setting. We also have an outdoor pool, a free gym and a spa.
A regular bus runs between the hotel and Amalfi town center.
• 2 first-class restaurants, one indoor with panoramic terrace and another outside
• Heated infinity outdoor pool, gym and spa
• Ideal wedding location
• Awarded the ISO 14001 environmental certificate, thanks to its environmental commitment